N O R M
Hand-sheared ripples emerge as undulating waves in Norm's high-low pile. Knotted from pure wool that's spun and washed by hand, the rug is imbued with the authentic character and natural variations of the undyed yarn.
- Masterfully hand knotted from hand-spun undyed wool
- 10 knots per square inch
- Thick yarns are hand washed to enhance their natural softness and medium luster
- Natural colors produce rich variations in shading
- Hand-sheared ¼" pile
- Finished with hand-serged edges
- Double washed to enhance texture and color
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading and size are inherent to the design
- 91% wool, 6% cotton, 3% other pile; knotted on cotton
- Made in India
WOOL RUG CARE:
- Spot clean as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water; don't use soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
- Vacuum as needed using suction only, no bristles.
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
- Do not pull any loose yarns. If necessary, clip them to be even with the pile height.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.