L A N V I N
Artfully made from fine imported wool, Lanvin conjures broad brushstrokes in tonal hues that are enhanced by the yarns' natural opacity and sheen. Organic textures ripple across the sheared pile, producing a textural surface with exceptionally lush softness. The use of wool in combination with bamboo silk adds an interesting contrast of textures to the surface.
- Masterfully loom-knotted from wool and silk
- 50 knots per square inch produce a dense pile with beautifully defined detail
- Hand sheared to a 1/2" height
- Finished with hand-serged edges
- After weaving, the rug is double washed to enhance the characteristics of wool and bamboo silk fibers and helps in reducing shedding.
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading and size are inherent to the design
- Suitable for medium traffic areas. Indoor use only
- 70% wool, 30% bamboo silk
- Made in India