Z E R G A
Seemingly erased in random patterns, colors merge and diverge across the surface of Zerga, an artful abstraction enhanced by the mix of matte wool and lustrous viscose. Artisans hand shear the yarns to three heights, creating a topography of tone and texture.
- Masterfully hand knotted from viscose and wool
- Thicker yarns with 46-48 knots per square inch produce an evocative, vintage look
- Multicolor pile is hand sheared to a height of ½"
- Finished with hand-bound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading and size are inherent to the design
- 57% viscose, 43% wool pile
- Made in India